About this Initiative
DASH’s Comprehensive School Health Facilitators are located in different regions across BC to support you and your school community with your health promotion needs. There are a variety of ways that your Regional Health Facilitator can help, including:
- Delivering professional development workshops.
- Supporting your development and implementation of a school action plan that will help your school achieve its priority health and wellness goals.
- Connecting your school to your respective health authority partners and other community organizations.
- Sharing health related resources and programs designed for school staff, students and administration.
- Guiding you through DASH and Healthy Schools BC programs and supports.
If your school is interested in working with a DASH Comprehensive School Health Facilitator, or if you have any questions, contact us directly.