DASH collaborates with schools and other partners to create, facilitate and support school communities to be optimal places for health and learning through a Comprehensive School Health approach.
All students are healthy, engaged, and connected at school and in their communities.
- Collaboration – we believe in the value of working with others to achieve together what may not be possible alone
- Commitment – we are committed to energize, engage and inspire school communities to improve the health and well-being of all children and youth across BC
- Excellence – we deliver the highest quality performance and services in all our efforts and endeavours
- Inclusivity – we believe we are stronger together and embrace inclusion and equity for marginalized, vulnerable groups and all individuals
- Leadership – we guide, advise and facilitate the creation of positive change in school communities so that all learners have the opportunity to realize their full potential
- Respect – we respect our stakeholders, funders and all members of the school communities; we respectfully work in partnership with Indigenous peoples to include their diverse and unique values in all of our initiatives.