Comprehensive School Health Facilitators can help your school community with:
- A variety of professional development workshops including how to implement the Comprehensive School Health framework in your school community
- Support and guidance in developing and implementing your school’s action plan – that will help your school achieve its priority health and wellness goals
- Assistance in connecting your school to your respective health authority partners and other community organizations
- Share health related resources and programs designed for school staff, students and administration
- Implementation and guidance through DASH and Healthy Schools BC programs and supports
If your school is interested in working with a DASH Comprehensive School Health Facilitator, or if you have any questions, contact us directly.