DASH is excited to be part of the Canadian Healthy Schools Alliance! The Alliance is a network of organizations on a mission to promote health and well-being in school communities across Canada, focusing on:
- Solving complex problems within K-12 education directly related to well-being
- Promoting equitable solutions to fostering healthy school communities
- Nudging school communities to move forward in their well-being journey through system-level approaches
- Empowering decision-makers to support system-wide well-being in schools
- Seeking out positive examples of well-being in action to encourage decision-makers in their efforts.
Learn more and sign the declaration at https://www.healthyschoolsalliance.ca