DASH is offering 4 schools the chance to win a set of 10 iPads to be used towards making your school a healthy school community.
- The iPads will be used to support your school community in working towards health promotion initiatives and related student learning.
- Health promotion initiatives may include anything from supporting student and staff well-being, promoting physical activity/literacy, healthy eating, digital literacy, healthy relationships, substance use education and Indigenous ways of wellness.
- Eligible schools include Kindergarten through to Grade 12 public or First Nation school in BC.
- Applicants must be employees (teachers, administrators, school counselors) of the School District working at the applicant school or employees of the First Nation school.
- Only one application per school will be accepted.
- The iPads will be the property of the winning schools.
- Applicants from successful schools agree to submit a video or photos (minimum 3) showing how their students and staff used the iPads to promote their healthy school community by June 15th, 2020. The winning applicants agree that these videos and photos may be published on the DASH website, newsletter or be used in other promotional materials. Photo consent forms will be provided.
- iPad Details: 2017 iPad 32GB wifi-cellular.
To enter click here to fill out the contest questionnaire.